Images of all the Road Types can be found in the galleries.
Highways (and Elevated Highways) Edit
- One Direction, High Speed.
- Highways can make tunnels underground or bridges above other roads. Highways can also go up slopes. Unknown if Elevated Highways can do those things.
- The END of an incomplete highway can connect to:
- Another highway of the same type
- A transition highway(used to connect the end of a ground highway to the beginning of an elevated highway, or to connect highways that have been raised/lowered with m/n key)
- A ramp
- Ramps can "intersect" the side of a highway. No lights are created on the highway. They attach as follows:
- Regular Highways can connect to Ramps and Transition Ramps. In certain situations they can connect to elevated ramps(such as near an overpass)
- Elevated Highways can connect to Elevated Ramp and Transition Ramps, but not regular Ramps\
- Used to connect the sides of a highway to other types of roadway.
- Can also be used to connect the end(tip) of an incomplete highway to other types of roadways. However, if connecting to another highway, then a transition highway should be used instead of a ramp.
- Regular Ramps can connect to:
- Other Ramps
- Elevated Ramps can connect to:
- Roads/Streets near a point where the street is "raised" to make an overpass"
- Highways and Elevated Highways
- 1 lane ramps do not create lights when connecting to roads. 2 lane ramps do.